THE FOLLOWING ARE THE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES FOR RESTAURANTS.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS:
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests and employees.
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu
- Senses restaurant can refuse guests if they suspect colds and/or flu complaints
- Always follow the directions of the staff
- Thoroughly disinfect your hands upon entry
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the toilet
- Pay contactless (pin or mobile)
If you do not comply with the 1.5m rules of Senses restaurant and/or the applicable 1.5m rules of the government, access to Senses restaurant can be denied. Damage by Senses restaurant caused through your actions contrary to those rules can be recovered from you.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR EMPLOYEES:
- If you have a cold or flu symptoms; stay home and don't come to work.
- Explain the hygiene rules and the procedure for serving and clearing to guests when taking the order. Or hand out a handout to the guests together with the menu.
- eep a distance of 1.5m as much as possible, both in the areas where only the catering staff (e.g. the kitchen) comes and in the areas where guests also come.
- Notify guests and colleagues if the rules are not followed.
- Work exclusively with reservations (via website, apps or by phone)
- Upon receipt, a check-up must take place to assess whether there are health risks (is/are the guest/guests having a cold and/or do they have flu complaints?). If so, access must be refused.
- If there are no health risks, guide guests to their table at an appropriate distance. Apply markings to prevent (groups of) guests who have to wait a while within a distance of 1.5m from each other
- Have all guests wash their hands upon entering (or with soap and water or a hand sanitizing gel)
- If possible, use a different door for departure than for entry
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the table
- More than 2 persons at one table are only allowed if this concerns persons who form a joint household.
- Thoroughly clean tables, chairs, and menus when guests have left the hospitality business. Make use of contactless means such as pin or credit card during checkout
- Workplaces must be located 1.5 meters apart.
- If good, physical separation can be created between workplaces, for example through a (temporary) wall or PVC screen.
- The employees have a daily health check with the employer before starting work and are found to be healthy.
- Smart distancing is the starting point here
- Avoid permanent cross lines in the kitchen so that colleagues do not come within 1.5 meters of each other.
- Employees wash their hands at least every 30 minutes in accordance with RIVM regulations.
- Work surfaces should be cleaned every hour.
As you can read a lot has to be done. The basis is that everyone uses their common sense and observes the 1.5 meters in addition to personal hygiene.